House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pools deck installations
Endless Pools deck installations provide a cost effective location for your own pool.
- A deck installation is often chosen because a raised platform can ease access to the pool.
- It also makes for a very attractive setting at a low cost.
- A deck installation can be designed to give the appearance of a fully-in-ground pool.
- Endless Pools can be installed free-standing and above-ground. There is no need to do any excavation for a deck installation unless you choose to do so.
- There is no connection to household plumbing. You fill the pool with a garden hose and change the water once every year or two.
- A raised deck can eliminate the need for excavation.
- Makes unwanted pool access more difficult for children and pets.
- Pool's side walls keep debris from blowing in.
- Continuing the deck material up the sides of the pool creates a uniform, low-cost appearance.
- A concrete pad, which is recommended to support the pool, may need to be poured under the deck.
- You may choose to install extra insulation around the free-standing pool to slow heat loss.
- You may need an exterior step or stairway to enter the pool.
- A fully or partially in-ground pool can be more attractive and accessible.
The Endless Pool®. Swim the Original. Experience the best.