- The Endless Pool difference
The Endless Pool Difference
Endless Pools are Standout Swimming Pools Because:
- Our high-volume propeller system creates a broad, deep, non-turbulent swim current that is wider than your body and deeper than your stroke. Fully adjustable in speed, it is far and away the best swim current in the industry.
- The Elite model has a top speed of 0:51/100yards - fast enough to challenge Olympic swimmers.
- Their compact size, combined with our swim current and underwater treadmill, allows you to gain all the benefits of a traditional swimming pool in a fraction of the space.
- Because of our innovative water quality and sanitization systems, Endless Pools require far less chlorine than a regular pool and are virtually odor free, even indoors - your home won't smell like the local Y.
- Our swimming pools are easy to install, simple to maintain, economical to run and can be used year-round.
- Endless Pools are excellent for many purposes: swimming, water exercise, aquatic therapy, relaxation and family fun. Kids LOVE playing in the current.
- Many of our pools come in kit form and can fit through doorways as narrow as 24 inches, making them ideal for installations in existing spaces like basements and garages.
- All of our pools come with a cover so very little humidity escapes. You do not need an expensive dehumidification system.
- With numerous designs, from modular exercise pools to acrylic swim spas, we have pools suited for every taste and budget.
- An Endless Pool can be finished in a variety of materials and styles to complement your home and lifestyle.
- Our swimming pools are backed by premium customer support and a limited warranty.
- The small size means our pools are more environmentally friendly than traditional inground pools - they require less space, water, chemicals and energy.
- Even after 10 years, 90% of Endless Pool owners still use their pool each week!