House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pools garage installations
Move the lawnmower and dusty boxes aside, and you have an accessible, convenient location for your Endless Pool. The standard concrete floor makes an ideal pre-prepped site.
- Easily accessible all year round. With added insulation, Endless Pools can be used in an unheated space.
- A standard-depth Endless Pools fits with ceiling heights as low as 7’ – without excavation!
- Higher ceilings can accommodate our Spa Series or deeper pools with an underwater treadmill.
- Space-saving corner installations are possible with most options.
No connection to household plumbing is required.
- Our low-chlorine water purification leaves your home smelling fresh.
- Easily fits in half of a two-car garage.
- Installation possible on sloping floors; contact our Design Representatives for details.
- The least expensive option for installing your pool, especially since most garages already have level concrete floors.
- Allows for year-round swimming in any weather.
- The easiest option for do-it-yourselfers.
- Excavation is not necessary.
- Installation can be faster than for partial or full excavations.
- Heating costs are lower than for outdoor pools.
- Keeps unwanted pool access more difficult for children and pets.
- You can create a unique, beautiful and private custom setting for your pool.
- You may need an exterior step or stairway to enter the pool.
- Ceiling height may limit which Endless Pools are appropriate.
- A fully or partially in-ground pool can be more attractive and accessible.
The Endless Pool®. Swim the Original. Experience the best.