House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pools indoor basement pool installations
This surprising location is also surprisingly cost-effective. Imagine taking a few steps down to your own private swimming grotto!
- Easy installation with our modular design; all components fit easily through doors and down stairs. If you can get a standard sheet of plywood into your basement, then you can install an Endless Pool there.
- Easily accessible all year round.
- A standard-depth Endless Pools fits with ceiling heights as low as 7’ – without excavation!
- Higher ceilings can accommodate deeper pools with an underwater treadmill.
- Space-saving corner installations are possible with most options.
- No connection to household plumbing is required.
- Our low-chlorine water purification leaves your home smelling fresh.
- With added insulation, Endless Pools can be used in an unheated space.
- An inexpensive installation option.
- Year-round access in any weather.
- Easiest for DIY installation.
- No excavation means a faster, more affordable installation.
- Lower heating costs than for outdoor pools.
- Safer for children and pets.
- Low-chlorine water purification so your rooms will smell fresh.
- Secure cover options make controlling humidity a breeze.
- May require a concrete pad.
- May require exterior steps to enter.
- Ceiling height may limit which model you can choose.
- In-ground pools can be more attractive and accessible.
The Endless Pool®. Swim the Original. Experience the best.