House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pools backyard installations
Backyard installations result in some of the most stunning Endless Pool projects. Turn your empty backyard space into a refreshing getaway for relaxation and exercise. Backyard installations are:
- Beautiful and cost effective.
- Great for mild climates.
- Adaptable for winter swimming by installing rigid insulating foam.
- Easy to install freestanding and aboveground, even in a yard, with no need for excavation.
- No hassle! There’s no connection to household plumbing – fill the pool with your garden hose and change the water once every year or two.
- One of the least-expensive options for installing your pool.
- Easiest installation for do-it-yourselfers.
- No excavation necessary resulting in faster installation.
- Installation can be faster than for partial or full excavations.
- Makes unwanted pool access more difficult for children and pets.
- Side walls keep debris from blowing in.
- Design of your pool can be incorporated into a landscape design theme.
- In order to support the pool, a concrete pad may need to be poured.
- Extra insulation may be necessary to slow heat loss.
- You may need an exterior step or stairway to enter the pool.
- A fully or partially in-ground pool can be more attractive and accessible.
The Endless Pool®. Swim the Original. Experience the best.