House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pools backyard installations
Backyard installations result in some of the most stunning Endless Pool projects. Turn your empty backyard space into a refreshing getaway for relaxation and exercise.
- A backyard installation is one of the most beautiful and cost-effective options.
- It is more frequently chosen for milder climates.
- In colder climates, owners usually close their outdoor Endless Pools for the winter. However, if you enjoy being a "polar bear," an outdoor pool can be insulated with as much as 6 inches of rigid foam for year round swimming.
- An Endless Pool can be installed free-standing and above-ground, even in a yard. There is no need to do any excavation, unless you choose to do so.
- There is no connection to household plumbing. You fill the pool with a garden hose and change the water once every year or two.
- One of the least-expensive options for installing your pool.
- The easiest plan for do-it-yourselfers.
- Excavation is not necessary.
- Installation can be faster than for partial or full excavations.
- Makes unwanted pool access more difficult for children and pets.
- Pool's side walls keep debris from blowing in.
- Design of your pool can be incorporated into a landscape design theme.
- A concrete pad, which is recommended to support the pool, may need to be poured.
- You may choose to install extra insulation around the free-standing pool to slow heat loss.
- You may need an exterior step or stairway to enter the pool.
- A fully or partially in-ground pool can be more attractive and accessible.