House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pool sunroom installations
Bathe your pool in natural light for an al fresco feel while still in the safety of your home. During snowfall or by moonlight, the warm water of your Endless Pool feels even more welcoming!
- Sunrooms (or any ground-floor room) are easily accessible all year round
- Add sliding glass doors for a more outdoor feel.
- A standard-depth Endless Pool fits with ceiling heights as low as 7’ – without excavation!
- Higher ceilings can accommodate deeper pools with an underwater treadmill.
- Space-saving corner installations are possible with most options.
- No connection to household plumbing is required.
- Our low-chlorine water purification leaves your home smelling fresh.
- An inexpensive installation option.
- Abundant natural light makes for an attractive, private setting.
- Year-round access in any weather.
- Easiest for DIY installation.
- No excavation means a faster, more affordable installation.
- Lower heating costs than for outdoor pools.
- Safer for children and pets.
- Low-chlorine water purification so your rooms will smell fresh.
- Secure cover options make controlling humidity a breeze.
- May require exterior steps to enter.
- For new spaces, the required construction raises costs.
- Ceiling height may limit which model you can choose.
- In-ground pools can be more attractive and accessible.
The Endless Pool®. Swim the Original. Experience the best.