House Tour Where can I put my Endless Pool?
Endless Pool sunroom installations
Installing an Endless Pool in a sunroom allows you to swim indoors with an outdoor feel year-round, taking advantage of natural light and the surrounding beauty of your home.
- A sunroom or ground-floor room provides an easily accessible, winterized year-round space for your pool
- A pool installation in a sunroom or ground-floor room can lend itself to a wide range of design solutions, from simple to luxurious.
- Adding large sliding doors to your room can give it an outdoor feel, particularly in warmer weather.
- The standard depth Original Endless Pool can fit easily into a sunroom with a ceiling height as low as 7'. There is no need to break through the floor. Sunrooms with higher ceilings can accommodate our Spa Series and 54" modular pools allowing you to incorporate an underwater treadmill.
- The pool can be installed in a corner. Access to the sides of the pool following installation is required only when optional hydro-jets, lights or the retractable security cover are installed.
- We have greatly reduced chlorine odor and effects with our modern purification systems. Your home will not smell like the local gym!
- There is no connection to household plumbing. You fill the pool with a garden hose and change the water once every year or two.
- Our pools can be well insulated allowing you to swim in an unheated space.
- Often the least expensive option for installing your pool.
- A sunroom makes an attractive and private setting for your pool.
- The easiest option for do-it-yourselfers.
- You can create a unique, beautiful and private custom setting for your pool.
- Allows for year-round swimming in any weather.
- Any needed concrete can be poured while the room is being built.
- Excavation is not necessary.
- Installation can be faster than for partial or full excavations.
- Heating costs are lower than for outdoor pools.
- Makes unwanted pool access more difficult for children and pets.
- If the floor is not already concrete, a concrete pad may need to be poured.
- A ground-floor addition may be one of the more expensive options. Often requires the help of a contractor and/or an architect.
- You may need an exterior step or stairway to enter the pool.
- A fully or partially in-ground pool can be more attractive and accessible.
- Ceiling height may limit which Endless Pools are appropriate.
The Endless Pool®. Swim the Original. Experience the best.